Drizzy.

Store Robbery but no pay

Date and time (provide timezone): 09/04/2020

Character name: Arnold King

Issue/bug you are reporting: Did a store robbery with friends, everything seemed to be going smoothly but realised in the end no cash was being given

Expected behavior:  When robbing a store you expect to be given the cash/loot

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Unsure what caused this as this was quite a odd phenomom but not a singular encounter (happened before but I had it recorded this time)

Vehicle license plate number*:  N/A

Edited by DrizzyDre

2 hours ago, kenichis said:

Did you happen to do this at the store across LSMC gas (Route 68)? I encountered this same bug a few days ago at that location.

This bug i encountered was at the Grapeseed store (think it's not about the store) but something leading up to the store robbery. I have a recording also but it has staff chat, will give it to the dev if he asks for it.

11 hours ago, Devonte said:

This has been happening for years my man. It just means that the store has recently been robbed and is unable to give cash out. Most the time when that happens it will have a message pop up, but on rare occasions it doesn't.

I understand, the cause now thanks for the info but it’s still a bug technically so it’s posted here  📦

• Like 1