Amirali

FIrearm Revoke for evading with a car

hi guys

i had 2 driving felony evade in total and one of them was because i didnt hear the police siren and they though i am escaping 

they revoked my firearm because of this,this is kinda silly cuz i never used my gun to hurt someone or even defend myself after i got my firearm lisence 1 year ago and they revoked it 

because driving isue and they told me its revoked forever and i cant fill a form for another lisence.this is really funny that my firearm gets revoked for driving evade.they have to revoke the 

driving lisence for that not the firearm lisence.

the rules of LSPD should changes a little for these cases,this is really funny and silly and unreal

Hi there, this is an IC issue. I feel your pain but to do something about this, you need to take it through IC channels. At the end of the day, evading is under the terms '' Felony Evading'' and if you do a felony, you become a felon. A felon loses any rights to bear arms, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by DrizzyDre

2 minutes ago, DrizzyDre said:

Hi there, this is an IC issue. I feel your pain but to do something about this, you need to take it through IC channels. At the end of the day, evading is under the terms '' Felony Evading'' and if you do a felony, you become a felon. A felon loses any rights to bear arms, if I'm not mistaken.

i dont know where to tell this ic,i went to lspd but no one answeres me and they only say you lisence is permenantly revoked.

the reason i put it here is because i want to suggest that the rule for permenant revoke to be lowered to like 2 months 3 months

Just now, Amirali said:

i dont know where to tell this ic,i went to lspd but no one answeres me and they only say you lisence is permenantly revoked.

the reason i put it here is because i want to suggest that the rule for permenant revoke to be lowered to like 2 months 3 months

You could take this to the IC section where you can make IC posts about anything, maybe even gain some attention there. Write some letters/emails to the government staff/ranking LSPD members? Approach Weazel news to try get some publicity...the world is your oyster my friend.

Felony evasion while a driving offence is still a felony. It means you are considered a serious criminal by the state, as someone that is willing to evade from law enforcement.

That's pretty much why your firearm license gets revoked. On the surface, it's easy to think.. car crime.. gun license and not connect the two though.

34 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Felony evasion while a driving offence is still a felony. It means you are considered a serious criminal by the state, as someone that is willing to evade from law enforcement.

That's pretty much why your firearm license gets revoked. On the surface, it's easy to think.. car crime.. gun license and not connect the two though.

its okay but the idea of revoking it permenantly and the fact that i never can apeal for it again to get another lisence later is crazy

this is so strict.if i could apeal again after 6 months again from the revoke time if i would be clean in these 6 months it would be great

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.