Bagacius

Few Things

I will try to explain my suggestions quick.

1. We have modifications for car like turbo, engine, suspension. I have idea why we dont have fuel upgrade ability. Which means - from 100 percent tank we could upgrade to 200 percent 1/5 = 120 percent tank , 2/5 - 140 percent and bla bla. Atleast for me its important some cars eats a lot of fuel and you have to go again and again to gas stations so it could be comfortable.

2. Truckers job improvement - Truckers job is boring, I know its only know real orders from shop and I wish they make random as well. But now I would like to suggest some action for this job. When you upload for example burgers you have just to sit in truck for 5-10 minutes ((irl)) , later unload bla bla bla, my suggestion that you could help load and unload just by bringing boxes or whatever and it would make loading and unloading slightly faster for example every box + 10 to load procces or unload.

3. I didint notice that cars has mileage or whatever Its small thing but It could make cars more interesting when you buying for example you can see this car runed already 50000 km or something like that. We could as well add what every 100k km you should change oils for your engine for 1000-5000 or something like that in mechanics garage. 

4. So if we make mileage we could make as well that you have to change oils every 50k km or 100k with mechanics for simbolic price. If you dont change it this means your car gets slower

All these suggestions just could make server more interesting and realistic!

Edited by Bagacius
  • Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.