Arabella Kirk

Phone System Improvement

Why am I writing this? After playing recently on Eclipse, it has been a pleasant experience so far, however, one thing I have noticed is that when using the phone, it can be quite stressful sometimes when texting someone back and forth because there is no simple way to view the messages sent between you and the recipient. There should be a chat/message history for each individual person, so it is as easy as clicking on their name and viewing your entire chat. I also believe that there should be a way of editing contacts in your phone after you've saved them.

What could be done? In order to possibly resolve an issue like this, it seems if there was another branch created for the phone, such as every time you add a new contact, it creates a sub-branch in your phone system, which becomes a unique chat between you and that contact, whereas you would then have it set as a real phone where you can see the chat history, etc.

Why should this be implemented? It would make the experience of using the phone in game simpler, easier and a little bit more fun to use. I've realised that after you reach past a certain amount of messages, the phone itself tends to lag a little when opening your messages, and no amounts of restarts fixes it. Also many messages are missed with the current UX as there is no way to be able to see your messages clearly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

its a very good idea, the phone is outdated and needs alot of redesign, also a search option for contacts to find easier someone who you want to message would be extremly usefull. also the text system could be a bit diferent and modern. hmm imagine also a mors insurance app that shows in how many hours you can recieve back your vehicle from the insurance company. just a couple extras haha

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.