Dim

CPR Animation

Not sure tbh. /CPR imo should become /BLS, as its not just CPR that you can provide. Having the CPR animation bound to it will then only make it weirder if you just provide general basic life support. I rather just have my own /me's and do's describe it and not the animation too.

• Like 1

Doing /cpr and having a progress bar where you RP using /me and /do while the progress bar is active would 100% prevent people forcing their own death. +1 to this suggestion. Best having a scenario of running to someone RPing putting the BLS kit on the ground and doing /cpr before you start the RP. And during the progress bar you have to RP treating his wounds. If he RPs something untreatable that is his problem as per rules you can't force your own death.

• Upvote 1

Not sure tbh. /CPR imo should become /BLS, as its not just CPR that you can provide. Having the CPR animation bound to it will then only make it weirder if you just provide general basic life support. I rather just have my own /me's and do's describe it and not the animation too.

I do use my own /mes and /dos, if someone has a broken leg i don't type /me places his hands on the patients chest, locking them in place and applying CPR. I RP using Gauzes, icepacks, splints and whatever, it just feels like there should be an animation and maybe even a timer for it. 

Maybe its just me, but i don't like it when it just says "player 274 extends player 42's Lifetime". it would be much cooler if there was an animation to go along, it would just add to it and make it better.

And lastly, exactly what @Philo said. 

Doing /cpr and having a progress bar where you RP using /me and /do while the progress bar is active would 100% prevent people forcing their own death.

I don't think this is something this the most important thing that needs to be implemented at the moment, but it would be cool if it was added sometime in the future.

Thanks for your opinions!