Levi208

Player Owned Drug-Drop Offs

Been a while since I made a suggestion but I thought this one out a little bit so here goes;

It struck me cheb had great ideas for mobile drug-labs and brought forth some key issues with the labs, this doesn't as much relate to that as it might be considered an addition.

What if you were to make the current, server-based drug drop offs, player owned instead. The way I envision it, you were to buy one of these illegal properties and you now get to buy from players through your ''business'' setting your own prices. The ''business'' owners profit lies in the fact that he may sell it back to the server ''The cartels'' using the very same fluctuating price system the server currently uses for everyone. The trick here would be fluctuating different prices at different times for different player-owned drug dropoffs (I do not know if this is currently the case) Aswell as possibly adding a small amount more drop-offs.

This might allow some enterprising crims to increase their profit, this could potentially increase RP between grower/runner and drug importer as they figure out a deal that suits each best. Most importantly they had best figure out a way to do this quietly. This is because the way I personally envision this, these ''businesses'' are not something one eternally keeps like a Gas station or any other business. This is a business you buy to hold onto as long as possible before the cops finally find out and raid it & take it from you & put it back on market.

To reflect this, I think the prices of these ''Hold onto them as long as you can'' businesses should be in goal with that. Ballparking 500k-1M here for now. 

The intent is for it to be a gamble, after all you're investing raw money into an oppertunity to make gains in profit margins while if you get caught too early, you will be losing money. But for the right organized group of guys, they might pull plenty of profit out of it before PD finally finds out. So the idea is for the businesses to cycle between owners as it is an ''unsafe'' business to own.

Give me your opinions!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.