CokeLane

Goodbye immediately.

I played for maybe 7 hours, and got zero good roleplay. I was robbed and stabbed to death by teens calling me racial slurs, and arrested for getting lost in a building I couldnt leave and boosting a wall with a car. Arrested for 50 minutes and assured there was "great prison RP" only to wait 15 minutes alone in the prison. This server is sorely lacking and most of the players here seem to play to win a game and fuck others over rather than RP. So, goodbye. This server and the Weazel News guys in particular completely disabling me from roleplay without providing ANY themselves has made me not even want to try playing or log on to wait another 35 minutes in jail alone. 

TLDR, goodbye.

On 1/27/2020 at 6:31 AM, CokeLane said:

I played for maybe 7 hours, and got zero good roleplay. I was robbed and stabbed to death by teens calling me racial slurs, and arrested for getting lost in a building I couldnt leave and boosting a wall with a car. Arrested for 50 minutes and assured there was "great prison RP" only to wait 15 minutes alone in the prison. This server is sorely lacking and most of the players here seem to play to win a game and fuck others over rather than RP. So, goodbye. This server and the Weazel News guys in particular completely disabling me from roleplay without providing ANY themselves has made me not even want to try playing or log on to wait another 35 minutes in jail alone. 

TLDR, goodbye.

Sorry to hear that, And you can't be attacked if you have "New Player" Tag above your head unless your doing something illegal.