kenichis

Alexander Johan | Coming full circle

(( Hello lovely people, I’d like to preface this by saying that this is more of a summary of what this character has been doing for the past half a year. Hopefully its an enjoyable read. ))

QhaibDT.jpg

Alexander Johan, fresh graduate from San Fransisco - the Golden State - chasing the American dream here in LS, San Andreas. Raised in your average American household went to your average American High School and worked as your average American Uber driver. Ambitions the name of the game, nothing more for him here in San Fransisco, its time to leave for the one and only San Andreas.

AwJEjvz.jpg

First weeks in the city, nowhere to call home but uncle Phil down in Forum drive. Place ain’t much but at least its a place to call home, for now. Going to the bank meeting some new people, going to the 24/7 behind the bank. Little did he know it was owned by one of the most influential gangs in the city. Well, thats a new person in town for you.

vw9Yg92.jpg

Always on the grind, GoPostal doesn’t pay much but it pays for a mode of transport. A classic bike nothing much, but its something from honest work. The grind doesn’t stop. Work all the time.

GNr3474.jpg

Now having a place to call his own, being a courier did pay off. Now that all his basic needs are satisfied, time to go job hunting. PDDOC, nothing. For now, all he had was his bike, his house, and the GoPostal van.

GHI9ENN.jpg

DCC - The first stable job I’ve ever had and the best. The job interview was a bit rough, made the cut barely as a probationary trainee, the manager was probably feeling sorry for me. However, it was a start, while I planned at first to leave it for PD or something bigger, I never thought I would come to love the company and the people who worked in it so much. It was truly the best time in my life.

6qjZYxy.jpg

Recently buying an upgraded crib with his best friend Revelt DeOrtizthings were looking up. Bought a new muscle car, got the appropriate swagger. Alexander Johan was in his prime time. Money, friends, a great career, it seemed like things could only go up.

7zBMIAm.jpg

Alexander Johan, being the law abiding citizen he is, decides to try out the criminal life. Nothing much, only street racing. What could he lose anyways? He has the money to pay for it, a new car, a new identity, nothing could go wrong. Lasted for quite some time, before he was raised to the position of Assistant Manager in DCC. Time was a big factor, he decided that he would rather spend it with his new family.

p6uyO9p.jpg

The quiet life didn’t satisfy him though, he got into some contact with the Triads. However, they deemed him unfit to join their ranks, seeing him as only a taxi driver with no real experience in the criminal life. Alexander Johan, determined to prove those who underestimate him wrong, tries to seek attention with the West Coast Assassins. A co-worker who is a recruiter for the gang recruited him and put him in colours. Alexander Johan was now a gang-banger.

wiaWH7E.jpg

His actions didn’t take long to catch up to him. While cooking with the gang, he gets himself arrested and placed charges. That was it, his career was over. He couldn’t possibly lose anything else. However, although he enjoyed the company on the West Coast Assassins, he ultimately regrets his decision to turn his back on his family, the DCC. That being said, you pay for your actions. Knowing the ultimate fate of his career, he goes on a suicide mission with Benjamin Holt to attack Bayview. Its a low blow for anyone to attack a legal workplace, however he had nothing more to lose. He put the SMG in the bag and went to the mech shop. Took control for about 30 minutes before things went south. Abel Montgomery ended up besting him in a firefight. While his accomplice had the sweet relieve of death, he was not so lucky. Once more, he was sent to the big house. Nothing more is left for him in the city, no family, no respect, no allies. But thats the way of life, you start from the bottom, reach the top, then you go full circle. This was the life of Alexander Johan.

lO74qb0.jpg

(( Thank you everyone who contributed to the amazing RP I’ve had for these 6 months. I decided to shift my focus to my new character, who I will be using for legal roleplay from now on. I decided to not go through with making my main character a criminal as I genuinely find it hard to be enjoyable. Theres little time spent on just roleplaying instead most of the time its a chase or something else. Another thing is the amount of toxicity inside the people who roleplay as criminals. I hope it gets better in the future, and if it does then maybe I’ll come back to try it. But for now, I will be sticking to the legal side of things. Its been a great 6 months. ))

• Like 2