Dwevin

Rumpo3 passenger seating

Account name: Dwevin

Character name: Colleen Knight

Issue/bug you are reporting: In the Rumpo3 that I spent 56 USD for has an issue of not allowing passengers into the vehicle. Every time you press "G" to enter a passenger seat you will automatically go to the drivers seat and get in/car jack. Admins were able to use commands to enter the vehicle and were able to use the drive by mechanic. I found a few instances where certain players were not able to drive it once in the driver seat and some were

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I did make an in game /report and an admin did respond and asses the bug. He said he was going to let the developers know personally and that this was an issue with more than one vehicle. I really hope to see this fixed especially since myself and others have paid actual currency for the vehicle.

8 hours ago, Dwevin said:

Account name: Dwevin

Character name: Colleen Knight

Issue/bug you are reporting: In the Rumpo3 that I spent 56 USD for has an issue of not allowing passengers into the vehicle. Every time you press "G" to enter a passenger seat you will automatically go to the drivers seat and get in/car jack. Admins were able to use commands to enter the vehicle and were able to use the drive by mechanic. I found a few instances where certain players were not able to drive it once in the driver seat and some were

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I did make an in game /report and an admin did respond and asses the bug. He said he was going to let the developers know personally and that this was an issue with more than one vehicle. I really hope to see this fixed especially since myself and others have paid actual currency for the vehicle.

We can refund you the credits you've spent on the vehicle. Sorry for the bad experience you had, but in this multiplayer mod (GT:MP) most vans are broken the same way as the Rumpo3, the only way to utilize all passenger slots is via scripted commands

5 hours ago, Osvaldon said:

We can refund you the credits you've spent on the vehicle. Sorry for the bad experience you had, but in this multiplayer mod (GT:MP) most vans are broken the same way as the Rumpo3, the only way to utilize all passenger slots is via scripted commands

Daaaamn. It's such a cool vehicle too. Yeah I guess a refund for credits would be fine. Thank you.