Drizzy.

Inability to loot a fallen person without picking them up

Date and time (provide timezone): Not applicable

Character name: Joe Deys

Issue/bug you are reporting: When someone gets injured, it could be from shootouts, car crashes, whatever the cause. Sometimes their body leviates above the ground or half under the ground making it a sync issue. The sync issue is you cannot search them and they are in a different position for some of us. We manually can resync this by picking the body up and dropping it again but this seems to be a growing issue. 

Expected behavior:  When the person gets injured, gravity puts them on the floor and in the same sync location for all to interact with.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  In the video below you see someone is half under the ground. Alsoyou can see myself on a alt, trying to search someone but I had to pickup and drop someone so I could search them as when I tried to first, it wouldn't register the player. You can also notice ID 206 realises something is not working and asks in /b desync?

Wanted to add this is the same with the bag object, when dropped. Sometimes I am even standing over it, it would not let me search it unless I am the one who dropped it.

Edited by DrizzyDre