SMILE_

Delivery Job

A simple job that we deliver food/drugs/goods/anything using personal car, for example the start of the job is taking the delivery item and driving it to random (good and far) directions.

As long as the delivery is far you get more cash, the cash is going to pocket not salary like in real life

it would be around $1000 - $1500 per run depends on how far is it but it should be far, and also paying for gas

Simple Job - We all want to use our personal cars and somehow make legal money or just drive it for fun of it instead of joining a faction that requires to be in charge of stuff

* There is almost nothing to do in the server for rich people and also gangsters/bored people, hard to get in rp situations and also driving is pretty fun in gta alot of players would love driving in their personal car and getting money as we also do it for fun when there is nothing to do

* It would bring more drivers on the road and more rp for cops

* Also paying for fuel which is good for the economy

* A simple job for simple people

* Every run should be 10 minutes at least

I see lots of players that don't do anything in this game they just jump into every rp situations and they try to rob everyone, what about the legal rp that doesnt require to join any faction, what about players that their english is very poor, this job fits to everyone i don't see any reason not to accomplish this idea i would like to hear what you guys think of this idea 🙂

Edited by SMILE_

Hmm, wouldn't mind this. Only thing i can think of is, postal and pizza though. Postal already exists and just needs a better integration into store ordering.

I would like to see Freelance jobs be able to be picked up anywhere, instead of having to go to the spot to join the job. I own a truck, I should be able to join the job, from my truck, or pick up/deliver any orders.

Maybe postal / truck driver / delivery could merged into one big thing where there are NPC deliveries when no others exist and each vehicle type can only carry so much, then you'd get paid for the percentage you deliver.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.