Greenjaguar93

Hey ECRP

Hello everyone here on ECRP! Nice to you meet you all I'm Dante Marino in RP my interests are Real Estate, High class social network events , smoking pot growing pot, among other business ventures I like to dip my foot in a bit of this and a bit of that I'm a calm and collected man never lose my temper I handle all things in a professional manner and look at all the angles before making my decisions I enjoy the little things in life as well as the big things I enjoy italian food some would say I can be a bit of a mafia type at times maybe its just all the mafia movies I watched as a kid I always wanted to be somebody and now I can. 

That's just abit of my Role Play persona  
I'm excited to be here and share many interesting stories and experiences with you all Thanks for having me