Jimmy DiPetro

delete this thread topic

make it a seasonal cycle or a weather cycle, monthly or whatever is best is my opinion, do you agree
i dont see who wouldnt want to see the roads clear up once in a while just like real life

so lame to have the same amount of snow on the ground all of the time and it just hurts eyes  even with brightness at 0 and post fx on lowest, wear sunglasses all that - unnecessary to be there all the time in my opinion

theres same amount snow on the ground all of the time when there could be a variety of things throughout whatever period of time

when it rains and some of the snow disappears  im literally so happy and it only lasts like 2 minutes

PS: is it winter all of the time?

Edited by Jimmy DiPetro

Turn down your Post FX, OP.

In hindsight, it probably would of been better to add the snow this weekend and keep it until Christmas but we might as well keep it for the next couple weeks now.

That being said, I'm kind of bored with it. It was a novelty but it just colours everything white with no variation, you should try flying a heli in it. It's like flying in a map editor.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.