Salty_Sis

cant get my car back from mors

Account name, Salty Sis

Character name, Salty Woo

Issue/bug you are reporting, my car ( Warrener) was destoyed at the pier , like always for no reason my car blows up , so as like always i catch a taxi to mors to claim my vehicle, but this time mors says i have no vehicle to claim so i report this issue to an  admin ,they give me instructions on how to retreive my car ...none work , logging off and back on didnt work , so they told me they have done all they could , and to make a report on the forms about this issue 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate, i did make 3 reports to the admins 6/26/17 , and was responded to by ,lord Pepe, Mr fluffy, and i dont remeber the last admins name that tried to help me , i think it was an admin named Stars ...not sure

11 minutes ago, Salty_Sis said:

Account name, Salty Sis

Character name, Salty Woo

Issue/bug you are reporting, my car ( Warrener) was destoyed at the pier , like always for no reason my car blows up , so as like always i catch a taxi to mors to claim my vehicle, but this time mors says i have no vehicle to claim so i report this issue to an  admin ,they give me instructions on how to retreive my car ...none work , logging off and back on didnt work , so they told me they have done all they could , and to make a report on the forms about this issue 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate, i did make 3 reports to the admins 6/26/17 , and was responded to by ,lord Pepe, Mr fluffy, and i dont remeber the last admins name that tried to help me , i think it was an admin named Stars ...not sure

You car should be at Mors now