theWebKeyGuy

Transmission No Longer There - Help Please!

Mods.png

I purchased a 4/4 Transmission for my Dukes Vehicle and purchased roll bars. There both missing.

I purchased both around when I was in the LSPD if you can look back in the logs any way that would be great because I spent quite a bit of money on that transmission and install.

I'm not as worried about the roll bars as its cheap but the transmission is a no-no for me hope to get this resolved soon thanks!

In-Game Name: Asmund Burke

1 hour ago, theWebKeyGuy said:

Mods.png

I purchased a 4/4 Transmission for my Dukes Vehicle and purchased roll bars. There both missing.

I purchased both around when I was in the LSPD if you can look back in the logs any way that would be great because I spent quite a bit of money on that transmission and install.

I'm not as worried about the roll bars as its cheap but the transmission is a no-no for me hope to get this resolved soon thanks!

In-Game Name: Asmund Burke

Hello, can you tell me the day when you purchased these upgrades?

Honestly, That's the problem I don't remember exactly the date I just noticed it today when I went to go sell it I noticed the mod was no longer there.

I think I have only been playing here for about 3 weeks and I don't think I have done a lot of purchasing of mods lately. So, if you have access to the logs you should be able to see the purchase. I want to say it was sometime last week but I'm not exactly sure.

Also side topic, I was just wondering if there was a forum tag for a donator?...

Edited by theWebKeyGuy
Had second question I wanted to ask real quick.