Billryethejewishguy

Hunting Map

Howdy, being the current map item seems to be pointless being you can buy a gps that does the same thing but more why not allow stores the ability to sell a hunting map that shows the radius animals can appear, I understand animals can roam out of the zone but it would be helpful to know the exact radius they can appear at and would give a map a better rp use, and also makes sense to know what is hunting territory and what is not.

• Like 2

I can see this as a good thing as tbf, the few times when I've tried hunting I was just driving around in circles from one spot to another and maybe found one rabbit in all my tries, while I hear people come back with bags full of gain. Maybe there is a secret we don't know.

Been hunting for a fair while on my legal character, its not too bad but its definitely a learning process, and could definitely do with some improvement.

I kinda would like to see a map with some sort of marker as to where the animals spawn, preferably a rough circle, though I think more could be done to generally make Hunting a better experience. Been thinking of setting up a club for Hunters, Fishers and Farmers lately, to both give people a group of friends to do these fairly lonely activities with, and also to (in character) push for the introduction of a more diverse and accessible ecosystem of animals through government lobbying

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.