Lyosha

Outfits

I seen someone already made a suggestion to let people to toggle their clothes and etc so I wanted to make a suggestion to make a command that saves your current outfit.Let's say you want to save your current outfit so you could make a command /saveoutfit NAME and /toggleoutfit that will remove all stuff that you are wearing and it would appear in your inventory with the name you made for your outfit. Couple examples of my idea:

Q4E52y6.png /saveoutfit criminal 

OR

GA6dZVi.png /saveoutfit Suit

I didn't had any picture of clothing items in inventory so I've used this to create an example how it would look like (sorry for the bad quality of the image)

When you do /toggleoutfit this: 96sSedu.jpg should appear in your inventory and once you toggle your outfit the whole outfit should come off and your character should be left only with his/hers underwear. So it would be more realistic to do not change your clothes in public places. As well I would offer to add an command for prisoners who comes to prison and goes into locker room that they would be able to dress up there with a command and once they get out of the prison they should go to that place where you have to use command /ringprison and add same command there to swap his prison jumpsuit into the clothes that he was wearing before coming into prison.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.