Fumaza

Unable to open Bison Trunk With Recommended Texture Mod

So after following the Compatible Mod guide I bought the Bison to rock the new texture of it.

Turns out with this mod on it is impossible to open the trunk of the vehicle and access its inventory. I tried all the steps to get into it but had a player (/ooc) without the mods and he was able to open and close it. When he opened it I was able to access the inventory but I was not able to close the trunk again.

If an admin requests video of the issue I can DM it to them.

I am aggravated cause I bought the Bison specifically because of the retexture that was supposed to work fine with Eclipse and spend over $100k on buying it and upgrading it so far.

Edited by Fumaza

Hello, and thank you for making this bug report. Please re-submit your bug report using the necessary and required format found in the Bug Report Requirements thread, which all players are urged to read prior to submitting a bug report. The thread can be found below. 

Locked and archived.