vblury

Some car trunk space being extremely small

It has come to piss me off that I can store just as much stuff in a bf 400 as my shafter how can a 4 door car with a decent visual size trunk only hold as much as most motorcycles it gets 20 storage and it is a much longer car then most because it’s LWB but it still has as much storage as a fucking motorcycle. And a Warner gets 150 huh....

Edited by Vezhi

Kind do agree with this. Bikes like the BF400 have no visual storage, though you could say you could store a couple of items underneath the seat, which still doesn't warrant the overall 30 spaces the Bike has for storage. You're able to store heavy weapons like an AK on a bike, which seems pretty non-RP to me, whereas budget cars don't seem to have enough storage space compared to the visual size of the trunk.

However, increasing the trunk size of more budget vehicles begins to slowly depreciate the value of the Mule and other vehicles that hold more in the trunk, so it should be carefully balanced in respect to that