avlis

Eclipse RP Server

Hello 

Im new to roleplay but Im really into this and I read everything that I needed to to make my experience and others of roleplaying good, Im on this Eclipse RP server and there are no locals, is that normal? I find it weird seeing the streets completely empty of people and cars of npcs, all I see is people trolling and recklessly driving around, can someone answer me because I saw on youtube someone play on an eclipse RP server and it had locals which to me becomes a great part of the roleplay, pardon if Im wondering off to things I don't know perhaps Im on the wrong server but besides beeing super empty the server is excellent with a lot of organized well thought features like jobs and such.

3 hours ago, avlis said:

Hello 

Im new to roleplay but Im really into this and I read everything that I needed to to make my experience and others of roleplaying good, Im on this Eclipse RP server and there are no locals, is that normal? I find it weird seeing the streets completely empty of people and cars of npcs, all I see is people trolling and recklessly driving around, can someone answer me because I saw on youtube someone play on an eclipse RP server and it had locals which to me becomes a great part of the roleplay, pardon if Im wondering off to things I don't know perhaps Im on the wrong server but besides beeing super empty the server is excellent with a lot of organized well thought features like jobs and such.

Oh trust me it's far from empty, there's no NPCs for performance reasons mostly. The server is quite busy at peak times and you'll come to appreciate no "locals".