Amir

Criminal update bugs

1. Ordering goods from warehouses have two prices. The greyed out price is the one that is asked for. Just clarify why there are two and why the greyed out one is the primary.

2. Ordering guns gives you gun parts, using the parts does nothing. Tried using 5 gun parts together still nothing. This was for a combat pistol, using 5 parts is more than 2 normal price ones so if you have to use more, it will never be worth it.

3. Turfs can be capped by warring factions even if the turf is locked.

4. Logging off in a warehouse spawns you back in dimension 0 which is near the import car place and locks you inside the warehouse.

5. Guns also don't come with ammo and the ammo prices are ridiculous. Not worth buying 10 guns and even buying 100 ammo (10 ammo to go with 10 guns). Needs to be looked at.

6. Lower minimum purchase to around 5. Not a bug, just a suggestion.

7. Game crashing while shipment boxes are in your vehicle are removed once you log back in. Could make it so the box just gets dropped out the car or something like that.

8. /guns show gun parts meaning you cant put guns inside houses or vehicles. Not sure if this is for every gun as I have only tried it with two pistols.

We need beta testers to test these things beforehand.

Edited by Guest

2. Using 1 part is like assembling 1 gun, it should give you a gun and I need to test this more before being able to tell what is actually causing the issue.

4. Should be fixed now.

7. Should be fixed, crates won't be lost on crash.

8. You cannot put actual guns inside a car/house yet only parts

* On next update

Edited by Guest

2. We tried with several pistols and they do not assemble a gun

3. Is now fixed

4. Still spawning in warehouses at Dimension 0

7. Crates still lost on player crashing. Also you loose them when the server crashes/times out

If you look at the bottom of my post it says * On next update - Will reply again when it has been updated

There's so many broken things about the gun system.

If you have 10 bullets in the warehouse and then remove 10, you actually just remove 1. So you have to individually remove each bullet, then you get 10. To then give them to another player, the give command in the I menu doesnt work and leaves you with " shotgun rounds 0 " then if you drop that, you have no more rounds and there is "Shotgun rounds 0" on the ground.

Plus when you order something, it just perpetually loads and loads, then when you close the menu itll sometimes pop up saying you ordered it.

Ammo prices are insane. Gun prices are insane. The criminal economy is so tough to deal with and its cheaper just to buy guns from gun stores and sell them illegally. 

Because the pistol prices illegally cost more than legally. Doesn't make sense. 

100 rounds for a carbine is $12,000. Makes NO sense. Especially when LSPD is just rolling 10 homeboys deep with carbines and infinite ammo.

I've already lost 20k of merch to just learning the buggy work arounds for this system.

Side note: Make it so that vehicles with noone in them, take no damage and you can search any unlocked vehicle. It shouldn't have to be unlocked and running..

It's really annoying going to Mors to get my vehicle fixed everytime the server restarts or just randomly throughout the day... Maybe a /park system?

Edited by Giuseppe

On 6/20/2017 at 1:50 PM, Giuseppe said:

There's so many broken things about the gun system.

If you have 10 bullets in the warehouse and then remove 10, you actually just remove 1. So you have to individually remove each bullet, then you get 10. To then give them to another player, the give command in the I menu doesnt work and leaves you with " shotgun rounds 0 " then if you drop that, you have no more rounds and there is "Shotgun rounds 0" on the ground.

Plus when you order something, it just perpetually loads and loads, then when you close the menu itll sometimes pop up saying you ordered it.

Ammo prices are insane. Gun prices are insane. The criminal economy is so tough to deal with and its cheaper just to buy guns from gun stores and sell them illegally. 

Because the pistol prices illegally cost more than legally. Doesn't make sense. 

100 rounds for a carbine is $12,000. Makes NO sense. Especially when LSPD is just rolling 10 homeboys deep with carbines and infinite ammo.

this 100% weapon parts still bugged