DaviD Jaimes

Google Authenticator Problem

Issue Being Reported: when i try to enter the panel , i cant . also can't get into the game . Last week I turned on Google Authenticator but unintentionally closed the page and received no code and also don't receive any emails

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): August 22 Until now

Your characters name : David_Jaimes

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: My Panel Screen     And   My Game Screen

Edited by DaviD Jaimes

Slightly confused, did you say you can log in but just want your name changed or you cant log in at all?

When doing google authentication with the panel. Do the following just to see if its an error YOUR making..

Step 1: Login to the forums panel and click on your settings in the top right.

Step 2: Open google authenticator on your phone and capture the barcode.

Step 3: The barcode should instantly pop up on your device and then your good to go.

* Remember your Panel login is the same as your IG login and not your forums login information.

If this doesnt help at all or clear up your issue please reply with more details.

Thank you!

Edited by Brixton

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.