foxoflegend

Brazilian Plays

I'm sure the administration recognizes that a portion of the public that enjoys the server are players who speak Portuguese "largely Brazilian". In view of this the administration could choose to develop a unique Brazilian moderator who spoke English to be able to relate to the team and who could support Brazilian players. Surely this would be a very powerful differential for the server. If the idea is not feasible, I would like the moderators in full agreement not to leave the Brazilian players restricted to the chat / voice being exempt from banishment or penalties as I have already witnessed.

What now... Maybe let's choose a moderator for each language there is in the world? No one invited you to the server. If you don't like that you have to speak English, then you are free to leave. If you add Brazilian moderator then what will be the motivation for them to speak English? They will just continue being dumb.

imo Brazilian IPs should be blacklisted.

ADMIN: warned for disrespectful behavior and xenophobia

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 2

I'm sure the administration recognizes that a portion of the public that enjoys the server are players who speak Portuguese "largely Brazilian". In view of this the administration could choose to develop a unique Brazilian moderator who spoke English to be able to relate to the team and who could support Brazilian players. Surely this would be a very powerful differential for the server. If the idea is not feasible, I would like the moderators in full agreement not to leave the Brazilian players restricted to the chat / voice being exempt from banishment or penalties as I have already witnessed.

This is a server where every player must be able to understand and communicate in English, we cannot allow unresponsive players to roam free, because communication is very important in a roleplay server, not being capable of speaking to others will ruin their in-game experience.

• Upvote 2