Guest Erika

Account Quiz Malfunctioning

I submitted my quiz on my "Erika" account. 
I check back a week later and now its making me do it again.
My friend and I submitted our quizzes/information together. She is now on the server playing, doesn't have to take the quiz again.
Was there a misunderstanding?
Maybe I'm on the wrong account, if so can someone let me know what the username to that account is?
Or was my application denied? I'm kinda clueless as to why it's making me take the quiz again and not my friend.

Is there a way I can skip over this quiz since I've already taken it?

The two account names I have are "Erika" and "ErikaTV"

Thanks guys!

Sorry my bad I didn't follow the guidelines let me repost this:

Issue Being Reported: Account is making me take the quiz for the second time.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 8/25/19 
Your characters name: The account name could be "Erika" or "ErikaTV"

Other player(s) involved: None

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: My friend and I submitted the quiz at the same time. She got in, I didn't. Was there a misunderstanding?
Maybe I'm on the wrong account, if so can someone let me know what the username to that account is?
Or was my application denied? I'm kinda clueless as to why it's making me take the quiz again and not my friend.

On 8/25/2019 at 1:32 PM, Guest Erika said:

Sorry my bad I didn't follow the guidelines let me repost this:

Issue Being Reported: Account is making me take the quiz for the second time.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 8/25/19 
Your characters name: The account name could be "Erika" or "ErikaTV"

Other player(s) involved: None

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: My friend and I submitted the quiz at the same time. She got in, I didn't. Was there a misunderstanding?

There is no way to skip over the quiz. The good news is that the queue has been cleared and approval time is within the hour of applying. Please ensure that you take your time on the quiz when you take it. 

I'm not sure as to why you have to take your quiz again unless you forgot to hit the submit button.

Kind regards,

T.