I'm having issues where my account says I need to verify it still.. I was able to get logged into the server with my information I created and took the quiz just fine and I created my character

I happened to sign out of my account on the website and clicked the link in the 2nd picture that says https://panel.eclipse-rp.net/public/unsubscribe

I no longer get the emails to verify my account. I would like this completely removed from my account because it is not working correctly and I don't even use Google Authenticator 

Also, I have recently completed the Quiz and everything else. I wanted to know how long it takes to get approved and start playing? I stream on twitch and I stream Wednesday - Friday I wanted to be able to get approved so I can start streaming on the server as soon as possible. 

Thank you to anyone that helps me with this situation!

f26bf430e5138a0a9e7a7e2e35e7b130.png

d7d510b4222836975feb4be03c233724.png

Hey there @EncryptedexeTTV and @saman2200, sorry that someone is only seeing this now but I have the solution for you. For the google authentication you will receive an email, once you get the email click on the link and it will take you to the panel. Once the page opens refresh it. If this doesn’t work the first time keep trying with another email link. Once this verifies try to log into the server to see if it has worked. If this didn’t work follow the steps in the latest pinned message in the #i_have_a_question channel in the Eclipse Discord. 
On a side note please use the correct format in the future. 🙂