Guest Rogo95

Waiting to join in

Guest Rogo95

Hello everyone, i'm here to ask the help of an admin i complete the first step with 9/10 correct answer and i've complete also the questions of the second part, this more than 48hrs ago. My name in the server is Rogo95 and i'm really excited to play with the community. There is an average time for the confrimation or a deadline? Thank you for your time and help.

Rogo95

The waiting time for player applications have reduced drastically over the last couple of days and it should take no longer than a couple of hours for your application to be processed. With that being said, if this is still an issue please re-submit your technical support request using the necessary and required format found in the technical support thread requirements thread which all players are urged to read prior to submitting a technical support request. The thread can be found below. 

Locked and archived.