Zex

Panel still asks me to apply ig when i already did

Issue Being Reported: Not sure if my application is sent or not because someone told me there is a typing test and i did get it just 10 multiple choice then 7 multiple choice and that's all no typing questions but when i log ig and press on play it says "Your application has been reviewed and is awaiting administrator\ approval" but still nothing on my panel

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 7th of august / not sure about the time but it was around 1 AM GMT +2

Your characters name: Ziad Dockson

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: N/A

Hello and thank you for submitting this technical support request. This seems to have been resolved as a quick look at your post history would show you being whitelisted into the server and becoming an active player of this community. If by any chance this is still a current issue please resubmit your technical support request. 

Locked and archived.