seth

Clothing disappearing

Date and time (provide timezone): Was around 9:00 PM (GMT-7)

Character name: Thaddeus_Grey

Issue/bug you are reporting: I got into my vehicle and opened the inventory to switch tops. After switching from the grey top to the white one, the grey top seemed to go into my inventory properly. I proceeded to switch back but at the end of the action timer I preemptively opened the inventory again.. This seemed to have cancelled the action but the grey top just disappeared. The white top stayed on my person while the grey one was nowhere to be seen.

Expected behavior:  The grey top should have gone back onto my person, leaving the white top in my inventory. Or if the action was cancelled, the white top should have remained on my person while the grey top stayed in my inventory.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

Switch clothing and just before the timer finishes try starting another one. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but I think the action should have cancelled and I should have retained the grey top. Or the tops should have switched and nothing more.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

30 minutes ago, KeistuoliZ said:

Yeah, when u changing one clothing and fast press to change another, one of them disappears.

I know that you can't change multiple articles of clothing at once but this was only one. I'm not sure if my case proves that this happens with any other action timer or not.