ImperialSwag

How to actually make money

Before you say: There is the Trucker job, Courier job, this job, government factions, I know all this already, just hear me out.

I have joined the server 2 days ago and I have been working non-stop, doing the trucker job, bus job, courier job, and fishing. I haven't seen my money go above 10k, yet there is tons of supercars and modified cars on the streets, while I can't properly upgrade from my warrener I bought for 5k. Houses are 250k in the city but there are houses for 19k in the upper part of the map in motels.

What I don't understand is how do people make so much money to buy houses and cars and modify them? I change how I look and how my car looks because it gets boring and I like dressing up my character to different looks, and this keeps me under 10k, even if I didn't do anything and mindlessly drive a truck around doing the fuel runs, my money would probably be only around 25k max.

So please, tell me and all the other "newbies" of the server your secrets, because the server is not heavy rp enough to allow the player to find things and earn money through roleplay only and it is not a deathmatch server enough to make money easily.

help

If you want to earn money the fast way, join a government faction. Most of the people driving those fancy cars are/were in a government faction. With the new Criminal Update releasing soon, i'm sure there will be new ways to make money.

There is no fast way to make money, if you are not in any faction at all or in a criminal faction doing the delivery jobs then you can earn in the range of 6-7k an hour.

To go higher then that you need to join an goverment faction : Police, Taxi, Mechanic, Medic, Weazel News etc, alot of these guys are members of the Goverment faction, chill around and collect the 7-9k an hour salary, and then at the same time they have side buisnesses like buying and selling cars.

Alot of the fancy cars you see driving around is imported thru the credit store. Grinding lets say 600k with lets say Fuel Trucking is an insane grind.

Edited by Guest

On 2017-6-5 at 11:03 AM, Vimes said:

There is no fast way to make money, if you are not in any faction at all or in a criminal faction doing the delivery jobs then you can earn in the range of 6-7k an hour.

To go higher then that you need to join an goverment faction : Police, Taxi, Mechanic, Medic, Weazel News etc, alot of these guys are members of the Goverment faction, chill around and collect the 7-9k an hour salary, and then at the same time they have side buisnesses like buying and selling cars.

Alot of the fancy cars you see driving around is imported thru the credit store. Grinding lets say 600k with lets say Fuel Trucking is an insane grind.

How do you make money flipping cars? Like why would spend more on a car they can get cheap from the shop?

Edited by Billy Brooks