Guest Giorgio

LSPD not giving back your items when you come out of prison

Guest Giorgio

Hello there, i'm a new player in this server, been caught 2 times for dumb things actually but it's no problem, the issue is when cops say that i will get back my items but when i'm out i get nothing and they state that it is destroyed, i seriously don't get why should i grind alone for hours as a New Player to make 6k+ of cash to buy my bag map radio mining tool fishing rod to then lose it again when imprisoned for some speeding crime i never heard off, where you can't just pay the fine but you have to go trough jail.

Is this a bug or are they stealing my stuff or what ? i ain't going to keep grinding to buy everything everytime

Hello Georgio, 

If you have any issues with police officers and so on consider taking your actions IC'ly where it can be handled by the proper authorities. Such way can be utilizing the Internal Affairs report form based in the Government Website of Los Santos. There you can report a certain police officer for not doing his job properly. 

Another way can be looking for a supervisor or above if the scene wasn't so long ago, by going to Mission Row and asking for one, however, I'd suggest using the IA form!

As this issue is completely IC, I'd be closing this thread! 

Thank you for your patience and I hope I've been helpful!

Best Regards,
DimitriS