Emulsify

Email verification and content.

Currently the only way to verify your location is to wait for an email that takes 10 minutes to come through. I suggest that on the eclipse roleplay panel there should be an option to verify your location quickly like there was on the old panel. This may not be a problem for other people but I myself use 2 different computers daily to play on this wonderful server and I do not feel like wasting 20 minutes a day for an email. I do not think this would be hard to implement so please take it into suggestion. One other benefit of this that I have seen more recently due to the new panel is people asking where their verification email is as it just takes way too long currently. The fixing of this would stop these  unnecessary questions being asked in discord. 

Email content:

Currently when you receive a email to verify your account or other such things, at the bottom there are very few links containing redirects to helpful posts that new players might use.  These links do not work and the entire email in general is very out of date.  Would also like to suggest we making it as it may help a few new players remember the rules  as the last time they would’ve read over them would be in the quiz.  This may even  limit the amount of preventable mistakes new players make. Thank you.

23B8379C-45B5-4F33-93C5-2CA640887643.jpeg

Edited by Emulsify

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.