Philo

Removal of some animations and limiting some actions

Could we remove the animation of rolling with gun while aiming hold A/D then space? That causes a lot of desync and makes everything unrealistically quick and bad. Also can we limit blocking/dodging incoming melee attacks to 1 block per 5 seconds? Melee fights last forever... PLUS it's all desyncing anyways.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It sucks more to make the gameplay harder cause of their existence tbh.. But I feel you, I mean once desync is removed then hell yeah, add them back. Also I wanted to include removal of First person cause of desync but that's just too much you know?

Rolling while pointing a weapon removes desync, that's why it should stay. Sometimes when you pull a gun out, for others you are stuck in that animation and on your screen you are blasting them, but they don't get damage, to fix that, you do a few rolls and it removes the desync. It should stay. -1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.