ivanzero

FPS tips?

Also decrease your quality settings

In single player i'm running the game at very high.

Change your DirectX version to 10.1. Saw a 40FPS improvement.

I don't think that GT-MP supports DX10.1 or DX10.

Edited by Guest

I have almost same problem, when im playing online on this server im lagging and after like 20-30 min i just cant play because of it, in single player game runs smooth. In single player my settings are on very high and online i change it on very low and it still laggs, anyone knows how to fix it?

I have almost same problem, when im playing online on this server im lagging and after like 20-30 min i just cant play because of it, in single player game runs smooth. In single player my settings are on very high and online i change it on very low and it still laggs, anyone knows how to fix it?

i think is a GT-MP problem and we have to wait fot an update.

In single player i'm running the game at very high.

I don't think that GT-MP supports DX10.1 or DX10.

Well that sucks. Dropping it to that increases the performance by at least 50%. I went from 70-100 FPS Max Settings (MSAA x4) in GTAV Online to 150+ FPS with Max Settings. It also makes the game way more stable as more GPUs and programs support DX10(10.1).

I hope they implement support for it soon. It kinda sucks getting 30-40 FPS Downtown with a 1080 Ti lol