Czarr

RP Videos

Hey I'm new to gta 5 rp played other rp games and was wondering what would make a few good videos/series I have 6,000 subs and would like to shift more towards the RP community amd if there are any rules on this server for recording thanks 🙂

If you wanted to make a "series" you should join PD and do a criminal catching series or something like that because it's consistent and doesn't get boring usually, but if you wanted to just make a funny video literally all you have to do is run around and have fun 😛 

For rules you don't need to follow any rules for recording but if you're going to use the recordings for RP purposes (evidence for a crime, sharing recordings ICly to friends, etc) you have to go through some simple /me's and do's everytime you want to start recording.

/me put's on body camera
/me pushes the record button

/do the camera would be recording

something simple like that 😛 
also it's nice when you tell people in ooc that you're recording for a YT video or something just as a courtesy. 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.