kraatos

Car not tunning

Account name:kraatos

Character name:Kratos_Taliban

Issue/bug you are reporting:My car Baller does not change in the Saints mechanics, yes, I know how the tunning system works, I enter the car digit / modview and when I try to change the color it just does not change! And in the performance menu there's nothing, it's empty! The admin evolve said he informed the developer but more than 3 days ago that nothing is resolved about when I went to ask about the case I was still banned by desync. I hope this time in the forum help me.

Evidence (optional):

Trying to change the performance components

M97QrgU.jpg

Trying to change the color 1

5JNn1VT.jpg

Trying to change the color of neon

06V0NmO.jpg

Edited by Guest

No information was received about this bug, that's why everyone must always report here. From the first picture I can see that there's a bug in the script that's causing the whole tuning process to break. I need you to give me the exact vehicle model, because there are 4 Baller versions on the server.