MajesticBacon_

Crash to main menu after trying to launch

I launch GTA:N, go to servers than join the server. Everything goes fine, I see the vinewood sign blurred out in the background than all I see after that is a quick flash of the beach than it goes back to the main menu with the words "EndOfTransfer 100%".

I have relaunched GTA:N dozens of times and restarted my computer. I also deleted the cache of GTA:N, at least I think so. It says that I shouldn't post a bug-report if its already been posted but I don't see a fix to them on any of the threads. I have also tried joining other servers and they successfully connect.

I literally just created an account, walked a few steps then pressed shift+tab (which would normally open up the steam in-game browser etc.) and then it froze so I closed it in task manager and its been happening ever since.

Overlays like on Steam (Shift+TAB) crash GTA:N, so it's best to disable the overlay for GTA V specifically using your Steam library.

As for the "EndOfTransfer 100%" you are getting instant timeouts, GTA V restart is not necessary, so you should try connecting every 60 seconds until you get through.