Guru_Sappo

Old player housing

Hello, i used to play Eclipse roleplay frequently before the server was moved to ragemp & i have not played in the last 8 - 10 months due to my computer breaking 😓 i was wondering if i would still have the house/houses i bought or if the server automatically resells them for active players. Thank you

3 minutes ago, Guru_Sappo said:

Hello, i used to play Eclipse roleplay frequently before the server was moved to ragemp & i have not played in the last 8 - 10 months due to my computer breaking 😓 i was wondering if i would still have the house/houses i bought or if the server automatically resells them for active players. Thank you

After 3 months of being inactive your house will be put for sale. 😉

2 minutes ago, Exodical said:

After 3 months of being inactive your house will be put for sale. 😉

Thank you, do you know if my character receives what the house sold for? I would like to start playing again soon but i'd like to not have to start over as my cars & items were also in the house. Either way thanks for the reply

3 minutes ago, Guru_Sappo said:

Thank you, do you know if my character receives what the house sold for? I would like to start playing again soon but i'd like to not have to start over as my cars & items were also in the house. Either way thanks for the reply

I am not sure if you get the money your house was sold for, but I do know you still have your cars.

12 minutes ago, Guru_Sappo said:

Only way for you to check that is by logging in to the server, Any sales or punishments will be on the left and the characters on the right. Check it out and see 🙂 or login in to the panel it will tell you your money and cars you got but you might need to login for it to update.

((Remember you cant use the panel for IC as its OOC and it would be classed as metagaming.))

Edited by DDevastatedTV

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.