HitmanCypress

Ability to manage property

I would like to suggest something about the property script. I just bought a restaurant, but unfortunately I'm not able to manage the right on it. I would like to be able to manage the keys and giving access to friends and people I want like you can do with warehouse and houses. Right now there is no way for them to access it when It's locked. I don'T know if you have something going on right now about this little issue but this is just my point of view. Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

I am in a faction and there is no command I can do now. I cant give access to the faction member right now and I checked with an admin yesterday and nothing he can find about property management. Warehouse you can set a code on the property and you have a management menu for house but nothing on commercial property

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.