clickclack

Property bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 6/2/2019 GMT+8

Character name: Joe Darley

Issue/bug you are reporting: Property entrance

Expected behavior:  You should be able to carry/drag a player out of the property by pressing "E" near the blue cone.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
If you are injured inside a property, building etc. you can't be dragged/carried by another player/paramedics outside of the main entrance you or your body is left behind the door and no one can get you out unless and admin teleport you out. It might be the same if you are bringing someone inside haven't tested it yet. 

Additional concern: There's a fireplace textdraw floating and I cant seem to remove it.

On 6/2/2019 at 10:46 AM, clickclack said:

Additional concern: There's a fireplace textdraw floating and I cant seem to remove it.

I get this in my house. Did you place the fireplace there or did it randomly appear? I have a feeling it's an issue with dimensions as I have never placed a fireplace in my house.

b84686a7b612470f7398d2677f474648.jpg

13 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

I get this in my house. Did you place the fireplace there or did it randomly appear? I have a feeling it's an issue with dimensions as I have never placed a fireplace in my house.

b84686a7b612470f7398d2677f474648.jpg

There is one in the same spot in my house.