Astrox

Government, v2.

This is the last suggestion I'm going to make about the situation, just note that I was a part of the faction.

Please can the admins really look at the progress and development of the government.

Here's currently what's going on;

- Commissioners are the leaders of the faction (they're both very busy admins and unable to contribute much from what I've seen.)

- Randy Randul is currently basically organizing everything.

- Registration is a thing, business owners pay tens of thousands of dollars for the government to put the company on a document, there's nothing else to it.

- Every single thing has one response; "after we release licensing" licensing is something that could be released in a day, I spent one hour filling out a google sheet that I later found out might not even be made official, i.e I worked for free on something that was pointless.

- Apparently the judicial system is being worked on by a law student, who no one has seen or spoken to, and clearly he's developing it very well.

Now look, I'm not saying Randy is doing a bad job, he's doing a very slow job because not only is he a staff member, he's on his own.

I joined, and I attempted to make a difference and speed things up, here's what happens every time.

Now as you can see, no matter what you do, say, or contribute - you're "not trusted" and you will continue to work unpaid, doing shit that won't benefit the government or server.

You can't build a government with one person who's very, very slow and has trust issues. 

Suggestion: ADMIN intervention, APPLICATIONS for HIGH RANKING positions that will help build the government.

This probably won't get looked at, or changed, but it's worth a shot.

tenor.gif?itemid=10919304

• Like 1

Quick addition to this.

I was faction banned for deleting two of my UNPAID contributions to the spreadsheet.

They managed to do this in less than an hour, check how long it takes a business to get registered on average.

To be fair, if the one rule was don't make copies of the document, and you made copies within a day, asking for more responsibility is probably not going to go well.

Regardless, no one has a right to be in a faction or involved in the factions affairs, I don't see this as being a real server suggestion and more of a complaint. Feel free to DM the faction leader about it.

Edited by alexalex303

1 minute ago, alexalex303 said:

To be fair, if the one rule was don't make copies of the document, and you made copies within a day, asking for more responsibility is probably not going to go well.

Regardless, no one has a right to be in a faction or involved in the factions affairs, I don't see this as being a real server suggestion and more of a complaint. Feel free to DM the faction leader about it.

1. It's impossible to message the faction leader and get a response unless you're staff

2. I made a copy of the document because I was trying to efficiently do the work that I was assigned and clearly there is a lack of general competence concidering they couldn't make a spreadsheet correctly.

I will take your suggestions into consideration. The DM chat is meant to be private and I will keep them that way. We are always working together on tasks and future goals with time we dedicate apart from other things. We have systems in place for most of the plans we have and we don't want to go too fast as it will be hard to maintain all the change. We are working in a way that perfects all systems in place now and ensure they're ready for the next stage.

Thanks.