BellamyJames

You'll Go Broke Just by Eating/Drinking

I know this topic is being hammered in to death, but this is not just people not wanting to deal with the constant thirst/hunger.... There's no choice but to fix this because you can't support yourself. I work for a high paying faction, but because of how much money I make my government check is only 1500. In total I make about 7k per hour total... well with price gouging and highway robbery I'm spending close to 10k per hour on food and water alone. I'm going broke because of this and there's a majority that make far less than I do. 

I've been saving up to buy a house/business and if this continues I won't have any chance of that, even though this update was suppose to promote small businesses, it's doing the opposite and hurting the citizens. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ThePro said:

Then there is me, a regular person who doesn't even have a government job = no salary at all except the base income. I get 1,5k an hour or so how can I survive from that? lol.

Exactly, it's not that I don't love the update, but the idea of losing money non stop for no reason other than having to drink 10 bottles of water and 5 burgers an hour just to survive is enough to make me want to not log in. 

Just now, BellamyJames said:

Exactly, it's not that I don't love the update, but the idea of losing money non stop for no reason other than having to drink 10 bottles of water and 5 burgers an hour just to survive is enough to make me want to not log in. 

That's what I do. Until they will fix this I won't even go in-game. I don't want to lose everything I've gained just because of one update. Food should cover up max 20% of income. Not 200%.

I personally really believe that the thirst and hunger bar is way too quick. I understand that it is semi realistic what we have now when it comes to IC hours but remember that income and such happen in OOC not IC hours. 

I think that we need to greatly increase the amount of time it takes for the bars to deplete. 

+1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.