Guest SerbianPotato

Application approval

Guest SerbianPotato

I sent in my application for approval a week ago and still didn't get a word if it was approved or not, is there a time for how long will the application be approved or is it whenever?

Hello, I am happy to see the interest you are showing in starting your play on our server.

Currently, we have a lot of applications coming every single day ( Approx. 1000 a day ) which makes the process slower then it was prior to the recent influx of people that are showing interest. I know what a lot of you are thinking " What if I contact one of the members of the staff and give them my account name maybe I can get my application reviewed faster " , well the thing is we do not see names of people who created the applications so please be patient and do not pm members of the staff regarding the applications . By the time someone is responding to the message, they could've been reviewing an application. Nobody will be left behind or get prioritized over you, applications are done in the order they have been submitted. Thank you for your patience, on behalf of the Eclipse Roleplay team I wish you a great stay and to enjoy every moment on it.

We are working on a way to speed up the process so expect much shorter wait times soon, and in the meantime, I ask you to stay patient, nobody will be skipped and every app will be processed in the way they came in!

PS: You will be notified over email after your application has been review with your results ( approved/denied )

In the meantime, I suggest checking out the server guides subforum and also our discord for useful information that will make your stay and beginning easier and filled with ideas on what you can do or how to start! 🙂 If you have any questions there is a channel on our Discord specifically made for that reason called " #i_have_a_question " in which you can ask any questions you've got regarding the server and the community and one of the staff members will respond as soon as they can!

• Like 1

Guest SerbianPotato

It's ok, I wasn't thinking about messaging anyone about it. I get it that a lot of people are interested in this lately so you are getting a bunch of applications per day... Luckily I'm a patient man so i can wait. It will be done sooner or later 😄

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.