isBrainDed

Variable vehicle speed controller script

This script allows you to control the vehicle speed and acceleration the same way you would control it using a controller. On controller you can only press the Trigger button slightly and your vehicle will accelerate according on how much you squeezed the Trigger button.

Using AHK script and 2 pieces of software, I am emulating a controller which game detects and uses it to accelerate the vehicle.

Download link: REMOVED FOR THE TIME BEING

HOW TO USE:

LeftShift + Scroll Wheel UP increases/enables Vehicle Power/Acceleration
LeftShift + Scroll Wheel DOWN decreases/enables Vehicle Power/Acceleration

W, S, Power at 0, disables Acceleration

The instructions are in Instructions.txt but I will also include them here:

1. Extract the contents of the ZIP into the folder of your choice.
2. Go to https://sourceforge.net/projects/vjoystick/files/latest/download and download vJoySetup.exe
3. Install vJoySetup.exe to your computer and run "Configure vJoy"/"vJoyConf.exe" once.
    ( Your screen should look like this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/578338836967456778/578343113328951337/unknown.png )
4. Install AHK from this website https://autohotkey.com/download/ahk-install.exe
5. Extract/Move the contents of "Extract Into GTA V Folder" into your GTA V installation
6. Run x360ce_x64.exe once, it should load the configuration automatically, you might have to select vJoy Controller if it doesnt do
    automatically
6.1 Optional: If you go in "Options" tab and disable "Use Init Beep" that will disable controller sounds when the game is starting.
7. Close the program and start the game.
8. Once you are in game ( or you can also do it before, it doesn't matter ) run Cruise-Run-This.ahk as admin.

How to use the script:
If you hold Shift and Scroll Wheel UP you will increase your vehicle acceleration and at the top of the screen, there will be a popup text.
If you hold Shift and Scroll Wheel DOWN you will decrease your vehicle acceleartion and at the top of the screen, there will be a popup text.
Pressing W, S or setting vehicle power to 0, will disable the cruise mode

### FEW NOTES ###
Because we are hooking into controller, the vehicle will keep accelerating when you alt tab the game or when you open the map.
If you don't want that to happen, let me know and I will provide you with a edited version which disables that.
The popup text might not work in fullscreen mode, there is nothing I can do with that, without hooking into DirectX, which could be 
classified as cheating.

Edited by BrainDed
  • Like 3
  • PogU 2