Valdis6473

Being a Weazel News reporter is hard.

Aren't you suppose to RP taking out your gun? /do pulls out pistol

He should also RP some fear for the sake of giving a good example. When a player sees faction members doing shit like this they'll think this really is a cops n robbers server. It's kinda funny how you don't RP such simple things while you were talking about rping details like having a type of camera..

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 1

upload_2017-5-29_12-26-18.png

upload_2017-5-29_12-31-20.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He should also RP some fear for the sake of giving a good example. When a player sees faction members doing shit like this they'll think this really is a cops n robbers server. It's kinda funny how you don't RP such simple things while you were talking about rping details like having a type of camera..

No, you don't have to, but to set a good example as a faction member you really should.

You actually had a chance to have some good RP there. The robber looked like someone who would be happy to have some good RP by the way they typed. Instead you immediately pull a gun and start firing.

Really wished people would RP better. It's pretty much faction members like you who show people that this is a cops and robbers server @Valdis6473

I agree that he should have RP'd fear for the sake of having a RP opportunity. Tho, you are not supposed to use /me's to pull a pistol. Eventually people might be able to get slightly bigger guns and that would require RP to pull out. On the other hand, I kinda disagree about faction members being punished for something that doesn't apply to the whole community. We all should have the same minimum standard, and using that standard from time to time (for faction members) shouldn't be punishable.

Regards,

Shuugo

• Upvote 1

What shuugo Said, Taking out a carbine or a shotgun should be roleplay, but a simple handgun? Even the current animation is accurate with that part. And with low RP a little of adrenaline is what is needed. So in a shoot out for me is good not to RP taking out a gun and RP pulling the trigger... The same animations and the actual actions do that.