NoTown

New Voip Feedback

The new voip file still makes it to where the voices will stop working after sometime and you have to relog in order to get it working again.

The quality difference is for sure there. Sounds amazing now lets just get it stable. 

Keep up the strong work staff, you guys/gals are doing a wonderful job!

it seems like the VOIP works in batches of people, so if you've been logged on for a long time then you won't be able to communicate with people who have freshly logged whether its that they can't hear you or you them, or both! But there are more than 2 batches as sometimes both parties have to relog to be in the lastest "batch" and sometimes these batches also overlap as if you take 3 people A B and C, A can hear both B and C, and they can hear A but B and C cant hear each other. Im not 100% about this but just from the few weeks I've been playing that seems like the issue here. This new update has fixed the sound quality and before the update even when you could hear someone, their VOIP cut off after about 5 seconds of holding N, whereas now I haven't come across this issue. But the problem with "batching" still seems to be there.

• Like 1

VOIP has been really good to me so far. The only issue i have had has been stated, it only works with batches of people. That problem still seems to be lingering. Also if you continue to walk around it a circle, it appears to fix some issues with cutting out, which still happens from time to time.

Kinda seems as if now it works perfectly with everyone until it hits a point where suddenly no one can hear you and at that point you have a to relog, its much better now though as its only 1 person who has to relog whereas before it used to be that everyone in the group you were with would have to relog.

19 hours ago, Cinek0344 said:

Kinda seems as if now it works perfectly with everyone until it hits a point where suddenly no one can hear you and at that point you have a to relog, its much better now though as its only 1 person who has to relog whereas before it used to be that everyone in the group you were with would have to relog.

it acutally doesnt work at all. I had to remove it just to get RageMP to launch. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.