Spark

[GFX] Scenic Signatures

I will offer my service doing signatures with a main focus on having great shots of the game itself.

I take care of post-processing the shots and will plan the shots with you and take them.

This service will not be free just PM me a decent offer (InGame cash) since I do this in my freetime.

Example

m29h4Zd.jpg

This is a simple example

I will take my time with your request to get the best shot.

What I need from you is in the PM

Character Name :

Price offer :

What theme should the signature be ?

(serious,minimal,etc.)

I will stick with my minimalistic style but I will add More examples in the next few days

Isn't this pretty much metagaming? You ask IC currency for something OOC..

Well but I have no business IC and it would not fit in the IC section my service is done with my IG character I think this is not really metagaming

Well but I have no business IC and it would not fit in the IC section my service is done with my IG character I think this is not really metagaming

I mean...it's quite obviously metagaming, you will get IC money for OOC stuff in a OOC thread. You could just RP doing part time gfx as a freelancer, then it'd be fine but this is 100% MG.

Edited by Guest

Is it that big of a deal Masteroff? Can't you just let him do his thing?

I'm just saying that this would be considered breaking rules on pretty much any RP server, at least the ones I played on. But if you guys don't mind it here then do your thing. It's the same if someone would sell their steam acc for ic money, it doesn't make sense rp wise.

Edited by Guest