TheCanadian

Improved phone contacts

It would be awesome if the contact list on your phone could be improved to a similar was as to how they are IRL. I have personally resolved to saving 1 text from the people i text the most in the 'messages' tab and always reply to that rather than going into my contacts. Adding a search function would make it much easier to find who you are looking for and save time. Or at the very least have them sort alphabetically so you can use prefixes such as "PD-[name]" or "Guns-[name]" to make it much easier to sort through which contacts you have instead of aimlessly wandering in your contact list back and forth forgetting what position they were in on your list.

going on the phone topic, I'd like to see an interface which resembles a phone more with a background and stuff like that. Maybe even add a settings app where you can customize the background a bit and change the color of the theme, would be nice to have a red phone as a Saint, blue as a Zeta etc etc 😄

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.