billzachos

Faster time to kill - Lower gun prices - Lower body armor cost

In my opinion, there should come some changes regarding guns.

First things first, I think that a faster time to kill should be implemented. I am sick of shooting people 2 to 4 times in the head before they get knocked down. A better time to kill system should be implemented and also if possible a custom wound system that recognizes where your wound is and automatically applies a loss of blood/health effect till you get it bandaged up.

Moreover, I am of the opinion that gun pricing is too expensive, while I do understand the dev's point of view I do want to say that guns(pistols) costing 10k+ is not only unrealistic but also hard to justify the purchase as in less than 2 hours you are probably going to get it stolen from robbers.

With a faster time to kill, I do also believe that body armor for criminals should be more affordable as you are going to have to shoot someone 10 times to kill them.

Suggestions should be one per topic.

There is a system for recognizing injuries, which can be used via /analysewounds ID.

The gun prices are set at that amount to create a market for illegal weapons, and increase scarcity of guns, not everyone should own a gun, and especially not a cheap gun.

Body armor is a luxury item, and should not be as common as pistols or rifles. The price is fine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.