Bakmeel

Vince Williams

The name is Vince Williams. I am 69 years old. You may have heard of me if you grew up in the 80's. I was a big name back then. Professional race car driver in numourus autosports, from dragracing to ovals and from circuits to the open streets. I have done it all and won it all.

During one of my streetraces, my opponent got a flat tire and crashed into me, resulting me being stranded at the side of the road and being arrested for illegal street racing. Once the Federal Autosport Assosiation heard this, they banned me from the offical racings. My once flawless name was now worth nothing. I was doomed to race on the streets, since it was all that I knew I was good at.

I got in contact with some shady people, this was when i was around 40 years old. They recruited me as their escape driver, and I was good at it, heck, maybe even the best on this side of the globe. I knew all the hiding spots, the shortest routes and places to shake of the cops. I picked up their unique skill set quite fast. I adopted their lifestyle as my own. Work hard, play even fucking harder. I lived the ultimate American Dream. At one afternoon during one of the robberies, we got ambushed by the police. They all did some serious time in there, maybe they are still in, I dont know. I got sentenced to 17 years, i did all my time.

After I got out, I decided to go work for the Hollywood Stunt devision, though i got fired after 2 years for an incident at one of the film sets. Apperently for intimidation and extorsion of a coworker.

I soon decided to leave Los Santos to go and work at the Stunt Academy in Las Venturas, training youngsters in how to become the best driver they could be. I really enjoyed this work but I knew something was missing, I missed people being affraid of me, I missed the excitment that a score would give me when I was younger.

So last year I decided to move back to Los Santos, the city I grew up in as a kid and as a player, only the find out that my city has changed the last decade. My name that was once feared was forgotten. I was left with little money and no name. The only things that i still had in my possesion were my driving skills, my experience and my love for the criminal scene.

Edited by Tobias van Dam
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1