Foxybizzle

In-game Application took too long to respond

Issue Being Reported: Hello, I'm new to this roleplay server and I've successfully passed the quiz and the game asked me for an application to fill. so I filled it and now it's like 4 days that I've been waiting for the verification of my application and still no response. I'd be glad to have it responded quicker.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): since 4 days ago

Your characters name: Jamie_Rivers

Other player(s) involved: -None

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: -None

Hi there!

We understand you are eager to play on our server. Unfortunately, we have many applications coming in. Currently, we have over 4000 pending applications. We're trying our best to get through them ASAP, but it takes time. I hope you can understand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrSix said:

Hi there!

We understand you are eager to play on our server. Unfortunately, we have many applications coming in. Currently, we have over 4000 pending applications. We're trying our best to get through them ASAP, but it takes time. I hope you can understand.

Okay it's understandable. May I know how long would it approximately take?

Guest DoctorTickle

Yeah I'd like to know like the "approximate time", maybe a little estimation counter in the character selection screen just to give people clarity and reduce the amount of these post as to not waste your time. Thanks for your dedication though 🙂

57 minutes ago, Guest DoctorTickle said:

Yeah I'd like to know like the "approximate time", maybe a little estimation counter in the character selection screen just to give people clarity and reduce the amount of these post as to not waste your time. Thanks for your dedication though 🙂

I completely understand that. For us it is very difficult to predict when your application will be handled. Our role is 100% voluntary meaning that we cannot force our players to do an X amount of applications per day. We basically cannot provide you with accurate numbers. Therefore many of us are not confidend on giving you a timelapse. I hope you understand that. But if you really really want a number, I’d say approx 1 week at this time.